Apr 4, 2010

CAPCICUM CARROT BREAD PIZZA

 
There was a time I was free for almost full day except I used to work parttime for a small company,That time i will be infront of tv for around 6  to 8 hours, I like to watch cookery shows  in TV, I used to note down all the recipes and try out whenever I feel like or when I find all the ingredients available in house,
my brothers tell that ”she only fill the book with recipes never tried”….those days never come back….now no time to prepare the regular food..but still sometimes I watch recipe shows though my husband never allow me to watch….last week I saw this dish on tv and I tried it next day ….
it came out very good...here it comes


CAPCICUM CARROT BREAD PIZZA


INGREDIENTS



Bread pieces                                       4 pieces
Semolina(rawa)                                   2 tbsp
Carrot grated                                      2 tbsp
Capcicum finely chopped                       1 tbsp
Green chilli paste                                 ½ tsp
Cheese grated                                    1 tbsp


Salt to taste


METHOD OF PREPARATION


Mix all the ingredients except bread, apply the mixture on one side of bread
Place the bread on pan with little butter so that the mixture is on upper side
Then flip the bread to roast the other side, fry till it get the roasted colour,
Serve the pizza with sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment